Would you like to be part of this year’s SEAIR and Microtel Boracay Bloggers’ Tour? Eight bloggers will be chosen to join the trip — airfare and accommodations included! My husband Marc and I have been part of the first one, and it was fun :D Here’s your chance to be part of it!
To join the contest, simply follow the official guidelines provided by SEAIR and Microtel Boracay after the jump.
1. South East Asian Airlines (SEAIR) and Microtel Inns & Suites will be choosing eight lucky bloggers to join an all-expense paid bloggers’ tour of Boracay from September 10 to 12, 2010. This includes round-trip tickets from Manila to Caticlan and accommodation at Microtel Boracay.
2. To be selected, you will have to write a blog entry telling us why you should be chosen to join the tour. Each blog entry must have a link to the SEAIR website (http://flyseair.com/), the SEAIR Facebook Fan Page (http://www.facebook.com/flyseair), and the Microtel Philippines website (http://www.microtelphilippines.com/).
3. You can publish your entry from 12:00 a.m. of July 26, 2010 to 11:59 p.m. of August 20, 2010. Only one entry per blog will count.
4. To let us know about your blog entry, post it as a link in the SEAIR Facebook Fan Page. It has to be posted from 12:00 a.m. of July 26, 2010 to 11:59 p.m. of August 20, 2010. Once it is acknowledged by our administrator, your entry is counted.
5. Three winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on which is the most compelling. The top three entries with the highest scores from the judges will be invited to the tour.
6. Three winners will be selected by fans based on the number of “likes” to the link. The three entries with the most number of “likes” by 11:59 p.m. of August 25, 2010 will be invited to the tour.
7. One winner will the selected by the SEAIR Adventure Club. The entry with the most number of votes from our resident travel bloggers will be invited to the tour.
8. One winner will be selected at random in a manner to be determined by the organizers.
9. We will notify the eight (8) winners on August 27, 2010. In case any of the winners cannot make it, we will invite the one next in line.
10. The decision of the organizers in final. Good luck to everyone!
There are different ways for you to win! All you need to do is make a blog post on why you should be chosen to join the tour, and include the required links within your entry. Don’t forget to post the link to your blog entry on the SEAIR Facebook Fan page so the admin can acknowledge your post. See? It’s so easy!
Start writing that blog entry! Who knows? You could be one of the lucky eight bloggers to go on an all-expense paid trip to the island paradise of Boracay :)